Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My life at this point.

        My life up until this point has been a ride.
         I am your white lower-class teen pregnancy after school special, but not really. My teenage years weren't horrible, and I didn't behave horrible (other than scaring Beezlebub from my mom when I started self-mutilating). I was the weird kid everyone gave a wide berth to, and just to help me stick out more I was 5'7" at 13. Yep, resident weird kid. So, you know all the things associated with this: drop-out, depression, self-esteem issues, drug use (mine was only pot (yay me)), and promiscuity just to name a few. I wasn't a slut (far from it) but I was no way deserving the white wedding dress. When at eighteen I was pregnant (at least I made it to legal age) and at nineteen a full blown mother my whole world shattered and reattached me to this earth through her. I am not the best mother, I am definitely grappling here, but I try my damnedest to show love, honor, respect, and hospitality to my daughter. My daughter will be in first grade this year! Oh Lord and Lady help me. I wasn't a great kindergarten Mom. Homework in Kindergarten? Really?
          While six years after giving birth and still trying to find my parenting style, I am also adding to my plate a very steady Beau. His name is E.R. (It's his initials and he went there a lot during his younger years) and we've been together six months. Let's just make my life more interesting and mix all of our different personalities together in one house. YES THAT IS RIGHT! WE'RE DISCUSSING LIVING TOGETHER! I love this man enough to hold my anger and spite back (very new and Goddess approved quality I've gained), and listen to others' ideals without feeling like they're attacking mine.
          I am also sending this to some of my favorite bloggers for criticism. It's all good, I can take it...... Just don't hurt my feelings. *laughs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment